The Small Print!
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed by PayPal, and you have been sent confirmation. Please note: as soon as we confirm your order, it will enter our electronic system and we will be unable to prevent it being dispatched to you.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods (ebooks) unless the supplied file is faulty. Where purchases are made for non-digital products for personal use only, (not for re-sale), the items may be returned (at the purchaser’s risk) and are refundable, within 7 days from the purchase date.
- ebooks are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of an appropriate software necessary for viewing the ebook.
- Any purchase of an ebook file entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your ebook files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©Wimpy Eventer.
- In purchasing a product from this website you agree that all information and specifications relating to that product are approximate, and not definitive.
- We may make any changes in the specification of our products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or recommended European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- The premises for delivery will be the address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of ebooks, this shall be the email address supplied by the purchaser through PayPal.
- In the case of ebooks, permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an ebook to installed readers or applications registered in the purchasers name, for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- 1. the ebook is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- 2. the ebook is used for personal entertainment only;
- 3. the ebook is not copied, printed or modified in any way;
- 4. you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the ebook. This permission is effective until terminated.
Basically, please be nice and don’t break the law, thank you.